- We maintain the register of owners, transparently available to all members.
- We maintain the statutory addresses for communication etc and arrange appropriate meetings as required by both legislation and the practical needs of the Body Corporate.
- We monitor, report and action all compliance requirements that the Body Corporate may have, including Accounting, Taxation, GST (if registered), Building Code, Building WOF, Local Authorities etc.
- We provide document storage for all statutory records and compliance records, by electronic archival and available to all members.
- We can arrange building and amenities insurances, including arranging valuations, quotes, claims handling etc. We do not take commissions from suppliers.
- We can provide the various Disclosure Statements for the Body Corporate or provide access to allow the chairperson (or suitably appointed person) to prepare these.
Click here to go to Secretarial Page
Click here to go to Financial Page
Click here to go to Long Term Maintenance Plans Page